Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long overdue update

Its been forever since i've put an update in.. not because i haven't done anything, but mostly because I haven't done anything worth posting lol.  The FLGS has been running a Warmachine/Hordes league and so most of my free time has gone into playing matches rather than working on models.   Despite that, I have snuck in some time to get some modeling done, and I will be posting pics tonight.

Megalith is cut, reposed, greenstuffed, and based.  I just have a few more things left to sculpt and he'll be ready for primer.  He's been taking up all my time due to the extensive extra stuff i did to him.  WW Stalker, Druid Wilder proxy, and Blackclad Wayfarer are ready for paint.  Feral has seen no love, so i really need to finish his sculpting.  Also... I FINALLY got my back ordered Druids unit in, so those are almost ready to assemble.  Still have a few more bits to clean up the mould lines/flashing on them.  Also got some Swamp gobbers who're ready to be put together.

Its great having a FLGS in town again, and being able to play games at almost any time is awesome, but it really has slowed down the hobby work!

Edit:  Actually I did snap a couple of photos of megalith before i did any of the detail sculpting work.. just puttied in the holes left from the repose.. i'll get my latest up tonight which has more roots growing off, and details filled in on the plain green spots in these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment